52% of home buyers found the home they purchased online, according to the 2019 National Association of REALTORS® Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers. That means that over half of the home buying population looked through thousands of photos and home profiles to find the house they wanted.
So how do they find your home amongst the many others for sale? At the forefront of modern marketing with their Photo Concierge Service, DRF Team is here to support you.
The package includes access to talented photographer, David Besnette, who provides services exclusively for the DRF team and Niwot-area listings. Additionally, this is no one-stop photo shoot. The home will be visited several times to maximize its best features. This proven and successful process is sure to optimize the visibility and saleability of your home!
The DRF Photo Concierge Process:
- Concierge Team Walk Through
The first step is a walk through the home with your listing agent, David Besnette, and you, the seller. This is to identify your home’s natural features and power shots that demonstrate its beauty and uniqueness.
- Photo Schedule Checklist and Plan
With your help, the team will document the best times of day to shoot based on the location and position of your home. Perfect lighting can’t be overstated!
The team will then complete the photo shoot library checklist with you to make sure we hit all the right marks.
The DRF Photo Concierge Package
The preliminary package includes:
- Still shots which show the lifestyle and features of the home. These are used for brochures and MLS.
- Aerial and drone shots capture the entire home, yard, and feel of the area. Photos are posted on MLS, websites, and social media.
- A 3D Virtual tour using iGuide 3D Tour Camera to demonstrate the floor plan and get a feel for moving through the space.
Other features are available, so you can decide what truly shows off your home the best. As always, the DRF Team is here to help you decide and guide you throughout the process.